The student must be passed class VIII from a government recognized School or any school that is affiliated with an approved Public Exam Board of India.
The age between 13 to 15 years as on 31 March 2019.
The admission will be based on the performance in written and interview exam.
a) Written Test: 100 Marks
b) Interview: 25 Marks
Note: Minimum 40% marks in the written and Interview test is essential to becoming eligible for selection.
Test Paper Details:-
There will be 2 section in the written test:
- 30 marks comprising 30 MC. Languages of paper English, Urdu and Hindi.
- 70 marks comprising of 70 MCQ.
- Mathematics: 35 MCQ carrying 35 marks.
- Science: 35 MCQ carrying 35 marks.
Note: Minimum 40% marks in Section-I is essential to be eligible for interview.
Test Paper Syllabus:-
The syllabus will be same as prescribed for Class VIII by C.B.S.E. / N.C.E.R.T.
1. The Application Form is to be submitted only ONLINE through the AMU website. There is no need to submit a hard copy of the Application Form.
2. Admit Card and result can be downloaded from AMU Exam Controller‟s website www.amucontrollerexams.com
Class 9TH CutOff:-
|CLASS 9TH CUTOFF