Class 6th passed from any government authority or affiliated to any approved board.
Age must be between 10 to 12 years. Age will be count on 31 March 2018.
a) Written Test:- 100 Marks
b) Interview:- 25 Marks
Note:- 40% marks in the written text are essential to be eligible for Interview and also 40% marks in the interview are essential to be eligible for selection.
Test Paper Details:-
There will be two sections for written:-
- 30 Objective type questions carrying 30 marks. The Languages of paper will be in English, Urdu, and Hindi.
- 70 Objective type questions carrying 70 marks.
- This section will include Math and science.
- Mathematics 35 MCQ carrying 35 marks.
- Science 35 MCQ carrying 35 marks.
Test Paper Syllabus:-
The test paper will be the same as for Class V by C.B.S.E./ N.C.E.R.T. and followed in AMU Schools.
1. The Application Form is to be submitted online mode only. No need to submit a hard copy of the application form.
2. Admit Card and result can be downloaded from www.amucontrollerexams.com
Last Year CutOff:-
CLASS 6TH CUTOFF