A large number of candidates will apply for this exam. Those candidates who will qualify UPTET 2018 exam will be awarded a certificate and they will be eligible to apply for the post of teachers in Uttar Pradesh Schools.
About UPTET Exam 2019:-
UPTET will be conducted in about 200 centers across Uttar Pradesh. There will be no negative marking. There will be 150 MCQ ( Multiple Choice Questions) questions carrying 150 marks.
- Debit Card/Credit Card/SBI I Collect Fee Mode.
- General/OBC – Rs 500/-
- SC/ST – Rs 300/-
UP TET Eligibility:-
- 12th Exam Passed with 50% Marks.
- 4 Year B.LEd Degree.
- Diploma in Teaching From Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh.
- Moaalizm E Urdu Examination Passed.
- D. Ed Special Exam Passed.
- 2 Year B.T.C. Or Special BTC Exam Passed.
- 1 or 2 year B. Ed Passed or Appearing
- Graduation with 50% Marks and B.Ed Exam Passed.
- Graduation with BTC 2 year Training Exam Passed.
- 12th Exam with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.LEd Passed.
- 12th Exam with 50% Marks and B.Sc Ed Exam Passed.
Syllabus of UPTET Exam 2018:-
Child Development & Pedagogy
Questions will be asked from Learning Concept, Teaching Activities, Understanding Diverse Learners, National Curriculum Framework and Teaching Learning etc.
You can Choose Hindi/English/Sanskrit. You Have to choose any one language and you are free to choose. Questions will be asked from Teaching, Communicative Approach to Language Teaching, Language Difficulties and Disorders, Unseen Prose and Passage etc.
The difficulty level of questions will be up to Class 10th. Questions will be asked from Number Systems, Simplification, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Tim and Work, time and Distance, Geometry, Algebra, Area etc.
This Portion will come in only for Primary Level Exam. Questions will be asked from House Building, Consumer Protection, Festivals, Diseases, Transportation and Communication, Conservation of Species, Renewable and Non – Renewable Energy Sources and Importance of Environmental Studies
This Portion is only for Science Stream Students. The difficulty level of questions will be up to Class 10th. Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Bio.
This Portion is only for Social Studies Stream Students. The difficulty level of questions – up to Class 10th. Questions will be asked from Ancient Medival and Modern India History, Geography, Indian Polity, Indian Economics, General Science and Statics GK.
Best Books For UPTET Exam 2019:-
Child Development & Pedagogy
There are 2 Good books. You can go through anyone.
- Child Development & Pedagogy in Hindi by Lucent publication. This Book is written by Kumari D.
- Child Development and Pedagogy in Hindi by Disha Publication. This Book is written by Renu Tyagi
- Hindi Language Book:- Lucent General Hindi
- English Language Book:- Paramount English Book Volume 1
- Sanskrit Language Book:- UPTET Bhasha Sanskrit By Arihant Publication.
- RS Aggarwal Math Book by S. Chand Publication.
- UPTET & CTET ENVIRONMENTAL Studies Knowledge Bank by Youth Competition Times.
- If you have more time then go through book 1. Otherwise, read the science portion from Lucent GK book.
- Lucent General Science
- From Lucent GK Book
- UPTET – Paper II, Social Studies / Social Science, Solved Papers and Practice Tests in Hindi by DT Editorial Services – By this book from Flipkart.
Best Guide Book For UPTET 2019 Examination:-
For Primary Level Guide Book:-
For Junior Level Guide Book (Social Science Group):-
For Junior Level Guide Book (Maths & Science Group):-