RS Aggarwal Reasoning PDF:- Verbal and nonverbal reasoning by RS Aggarwal, RS Aggarwal reasoning, RS Aggarwal reasoning book in Hindi and English, Reasoning book, RS Aggarwal, RS Aggarwal Reasoning Book.
About RS Aggarwal Reasoning PDF Book:-
A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non – Verbal Reasoning ( RS Aggarwal Reasoning Book PDF) includes Latest Questions and their Solutions from various last year exams.
The key strengths and structure of this edition are that this book RS Aggarwal Reasoning Book PDF includes all types of questions and its solutions in a classified & well-arranged manner.
This book includes questions from various competitive examinations like SSC-CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, CSAT, SBI (PO), RBI Grade B and various states exams.
Key Features of RS Aggarwal Reasoning PDF:-
- The new edition includes an additional section with new questions asked in various recent examinations.
- This book includes questions based on the latest pattern of various competitive examinations.
- In this book, complete solutions have been added to provide a simple & clear understanding of the reasoning questions.
- The book also provided a large number of fully solved examples along with solutions of previous year questions.
- A large number of practice questions have been given after every chapter.
This Book is Useful For:-
- IBPS-CWE Bank PO/Clerical/SO, RRB PO/Clerk, SBI PO/Clerk, NABARD, IDBI Bank and other Bank exams.
- SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC FCI, SSC CPO/SI/ASI, and Other SSC exams.
- LIC/GIC/UIICO and AAO.
- UPSC CSAT, UPSC NDA & CDS, and other State Examinations.
- Railways Grade C & D and other Technical & Non-Technical Examinations conducted by Railway Recruitment Examination.
- MBA Entrance Exams as – CAT, MAT, CMAT CET, SNAP, and other B School Admission Tests.
- CLAT and Hotel Management entrance exams.
Importance of Reasoning in Various Competitive Examinations:-
Reasoning plays a very important role in any competitive exam. The reasoning test is basically taken to understand the abilities of the student. This includes the visual & problem-solving skills of candidates.
Some people have a misunderstanding that the Reasoning portion is God gifted and it can not be taught. But this is totally right. You can easily learn and understand Reasoning skills sometimes. And this book RS Aggarwal Reasoning Book will definitely help you.
The author of this book is Dr. R S Aggarwal. He is one of the best ever known mathematicians in India. RS Aggarwal was born in Delhi in 1975.
After his post-graduation in maths, he becomes a lecturer. After that, he completed his Ph.D. and awarded a doctorate degree. He was retired in 2003 from MMH Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh.
Apart from this book RS Aggarwal Reasoning Book PDF he has written a number of books from junior to higher schools.
He has written Maths book for class 9th to 12th, Maths for IIT Entrance exams and Maths for many other competitive exams as well. He has also written many general knowledge books with other authors.
Verbal Reasoning has actually three sections. First is Verbal Reasoning, then logical reasoning and the last one is the non-verbal part.
1. Verbal Reasoning:-
This section covers the verbal reasoning part, which involves understanding the questions framed in words and numbers.
The Verbal Reasoning section is covering topics such as blood relation (expect one question in almost every examination), classifications, serries, DI and sufficiency, assertion and other topics that are fully discussed below.
2. Logic reasoning
This section is basically to test the problem of positive or negative statements. Questions such as statement-argument, passage comprehension, Statement – argument, assumption, conclusion, etc are covered under this section.
3. Non-Verbal Reasoning
Non Verbal reasoning is basically testing your IQ. Non-verbal reasoning includes series completion, mirror and water images, pattern identification, series, analogy, classification, Rule detection, paper folding, cubes and dice, geometry, figure matrix, etc.
- Name of Book: RS Aggarwal Reasoning Book
- Author: R. S. Aggarwal
- Publishing Year: 2018
- Publisher: S. Chand Publisher
- Language: Hindi/English
- Reading level: 6.00 – 8.00 years
- Paperback: 1171 Page
- Weight: 1000g
- Package Dimensions: 27 x 21.5 x 5.3 cm
Table of Contents:-
Part- I Verbal Reasoning
Section I – General Mental Ability
1. Series Completion
5. Blood Relations
6. Puzzle Test
7. Sequential Output Tracing
8. Direction Sense Test
9. Logical Venn Diagram
10. Alphabet Test
11. Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
12. Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test
13. Mathematical Operations
14. Logical Sequence of Words
15. Arithmetical Reasoning
16. Inserting The Missing Character
17. Data Sufficiency
18. Eligibility Test
19. Assertion and Reason
20. Situation Reaction Test
21. Verification of Truth of the Statement
Section- II Logical Deduction
2. Statement – Arguments
3. Statement – Assumptions
4. Statement – Courses of Action
5. Statement – Conclusions
6. Deriving Conclusions From Passages
7. Theme Detection
8. Cause and Effect Reasoning
Part- II Non-Verbal Reasoning:-
4. Analytical Reasoning
5. Mirror Images
6. Water Images
7. Spitting Out The Embedded Figures
8. Completion Of Incomplete Pattern
9. Figure Matrix
10. Paper Folding
11. Paper Cutting
12. Rule Detection
13. Grouping Of Identical Figures
14. Cubes and Dice
15. Dot Situation
16. Construction Of Squares And Triangles
17. Figure Formation & Analysis