Advanced Mathematics For SSC In Hindi Book SSC Advanced Maths Vol 1 Rukmini Publication SSC Advanced Maths Vol 2 Rukmini Publication advanced-mathematics-book vol 1 2 3 downloads for SSC CGL exams advanced math tricks book pdf SSC CGL.
SSC Advanced Maths:-
Your level of comfort with maths will decide which book is suitable and best for you in any exam preparation. If mathematics does not scare you, and you are OK with maths up to high school level, then there is nothing to worry about.
- I will suggest you that simply revise NCERT books from class 8 to 10. In case you don’t have NCERT books, Just go to the NCERT website and download the PDF files. Or just search NECRT books pdf download in Hindi or in English you will find the link to download NCERT books.
- If you are confident in Maths, then you can simply practice previous years question papers to increase your speed.
- In case if you think that you know most of the topics, but need to practice a lot of problems, then go through last year papers of the particular exam.
- It will provide you with a lot of practice questions. However, the only problem you may face is that the explanations are not very detailed in some cases and if you have no knowledge of Maths then you may have a problem. But if you only need a lot of practice then this should not be a problem.
- You just need to understand the basics concepts of Maths and then practice problems.
- Reading level: 18.00+ years
- Loose Leaf: 178 pages
- Publisher: Rukmini Prakashan; 1ST edition (2017)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01DJIE0FU
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 1 cm
My Opinion on SSC Advanced Maths:-
- PLATFORM series books are quite useful for SSC exams preparation. specifically, advanced maths portion book is very very good. Solve this book with all questions at least 2 times.
- In my opinion, platform books are essential for every SSC exams. There’s a separate Volume for every chapter.
- Most crucial tricks are given in this book, which is often used in questions & with the help of these tricks you can answer instantly. One of the most important things in this book that I liked in it is its level wise define. This book has questions up to 3 levels.
- Level 1:- ABC (Basic questions)
- Level 2:- some tricky based
- Level 3:-: previous years questions
Parts of This Book:-
Volume-1 (Advance Maths) Contents:-
- Height & Distance
- Prism & Pyramid
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Graphics Representation
- Circular Measure of Angles
- Previous years papers questions
Volume-2:- (Mensuration) Contents-
- Previous years papers
Volume-3:- (Challange Yourself) Contents:-
- This Includes 15 practice sets based on advanced maths.
- This volume has a full explanation of each set.